Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guacamole - NOT!


Pet peeve alert!  That "stuff" they sell frozen is NOT guacamole. I don't technically think it's even a food.

Unacceptable to a Diva
Here is a Diva's list of NOT guacamole: 
[  ] If it comes in a plastic jug
[  ] If it comes in a plastic tub
[  ] If it comes in a plastic bag
[  ] If it was frozen
[  ] If you can dip your taquitos in while driving your car

I know, I know. It's sometimes easier and "better than nothing" to get that guacamole from the BIG CHAIN WAREHOUSE (that would sue me if I mention them).

It's also easier to buy a tube of green dip and maybe it is slightly healthier than onion dip (umm.... onion dip!)

However, I say "DIVAs of the world, UNITE!!"  Demand your rights as a DIVA and eat REAL guacamole. From real avocados. Squished with a real fork.  Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment