Wednesday, January 11, 2012

52 Weeks of Guacamole

Several varieties of California Avocados
I hope you love guacamole.

This blog is for you, if you LOVE guacamole. But how can there be 52 weeks of guacamole? Read on...

This blog is inspired by "Julie and Julia" - and Julie Powell's quest to cook all the recipes from Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking".  But I'm not that stupid - uh, I mean ambitious.

So my quest is to gather and write up 52 weeks of recipes and information about guacamole.

What's in it for you?! 
Recipes
Some free avocados (yes, we'll have give aways!)
Some free advice
Cool and unusual tips
New and interesting tools
Fun
Wasting 5 minutes on the internet

Just one word of warning -- I am NOT going to make "unholy" guacamoles. No super weird guacamole's that have blue cheese or bulgar wheat. All my recipes will all be along the lines of what I call "holy" guacamoles - delicious sauces that go good with tortilla chips, beer and margaritas.

I DO like to do weird stuff with avocados (!!) -- however, that's a different blog.

Follow me here OR on Facebook to get your weekly fix of guacamole!

The Avocado Diva
www.AvocadoDiva.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avocado-Diva/225788250782734

No comments:

Post a Comment